Tibra is a diversified trading firm operating in the world’s most competitive financial markets from offices in Sydney and Austinmer in Australia, and London in the United Kingdom.
At Tibra, no day is the same. Our work is challenging and dynamic, which means that our working days can vary in all aspects – hours, workload and tasks. We reward insight and we celebrate success.
Our culture is supportive and collaborative. You will be encouraged to bring your ideas to the table.
About the Role:
The acquisition and retention of talented people is critical to Tibra’s long term success. The Senior Recruiter, whilst supporting all aspects of HR within Tibra, will have a dedicated focus on growing our team through the recruitment of talent from across the globe. You will partner with our Heads of Department to understand their resourcing needs and identify talent in the market that will be a long term cultural fit with Tibra. Your knowledge of the market will set you apart and help you deliver Tibra’s performance and strategic goals.
- Partner with the business to understand resourcing requirements and what skills, capabilities and attributes will deliver success for our teams
- Manage the full recruitment cycle from job analysis through to advertising, interviews and candidate selection
- Use your expertise and social/professional networks to search the global market for top candidates
- Engage with our preferred recruiters to ensure our requirements are understood and met
- Engage with candidates throughout their recruitment journey with Tibra, conducting initial screening and offer finalisation
- Manage our candidate pools, building and maintaining relationships with key potentials
- Provide recruitment reports and updates to senior management as required
- Maintain a consistent approach to recruitment, managing templates, processes and employment documents
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Required:
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable and successful track record working within a Human Resources Department, preferably with a dedicated recruitment background in IT or Financial Services. This includes;
- Extensive experience working in the recruitment of technical roles
- Working knowledge of the financial services/trading industry
- Demonstrated ability to focus on outcome and efficient delivery
- Contributing to projects and/or work streams in regard to the implementation of strategy and resource planning
- Creation and analysis of HR statistics and have the ability to present these in a succinct and automated report fashion
- Collaborative working style and has worked directly in recruitment for technical roles such as Trading and IT
- Superior business communication, report writing and IT knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels within the organisation
- Has high level exposure and/or expertise in Compensation & Benefits and Recruitment & Selection
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources, Strategic Human Resource Management, Psychology and/or Law (or similar)
What We Offer:
In addition to working with smart and like-minded people every day, Tibra's benefits include:
- A market leading, merit-based bonus scheme
- In-house and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to actively support charitable causes through our Foundation
- Generous leave allowances
- Insurance cover
- Massages and personal training
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
• You must have the ability to legally work in Australia
• You will be required to pass a criminal history check
• Tibra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
This role is based in our beachside HQ in Austinmer, with some flexibility to work from home.