Tibra is a high-performing global proprietary trading firm. We develop and deploy an ever-evolving suite of investment strategies through scientific analysis and quantitative research, providing liquidity across the world’s most competitive financial markets. Our culture attracts those seeking to make their mark, back their skills and judgement and shape their own future.
The role of the Office Administrator is an exciting hybrid opportunity for an individual who is positive, friendly and enjoys being the welcoming first point of contact of a business for internal and external communications at our Austinmer, NSW office. The Office Administrator will be the backbone of the business and ensure the smooth running and administration of the office including organising fun and exciting company wide events, domestic and international travel, employee benefits and where required provide timely and accurate executive administrative support to members of Tibra’s leadership team.
Our greatest asset is our people and we are proud of a culture that cultivates teamwork, nurtures talent, encourages individuality and welcomes diversity. Essential to your success will be your exceptional time management skills, strong communication/inter-personal skills and your previous experience in a similar fast paced role. You receive the support and tools to develop your skills on the job so that you feel empowered to work at your full potential.
- Ensure that a clean and tidy office environment is maintained.
- Answer all incoming phone calls to the Tibra office line. Greet and seat external visitors to the office.
- Ensure that suitable refreshments are available for all regular office events where required by Tibra policy.
- Undertake or ensure suitable arrangements are in place for the daily collection and distribution of all mail to the relevant person at Tibra.
- Ensure all lunch order management and in-house lunch preparation is carried out in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensure that all costs associated with office Food & Beverage and Events are managed within budget.
- Assisting with onboarding support for new employees, alongside Global Talent Team.
- Work closely with the Global Talent Team on various employee engagement initiatives, including ordering merchandise for events/fundraisers and employee gifts etc.
- Manage and coordinate third party suppliers for all staff offerings including perks (massage, PT etc) and office maintenance services.
- Manage the planning, arrangement and execution of Tibra Group events/virtual company wide meetings on time/within budget.
- Provide timely and accurate executive administrative support to Tibra leadership team where required ie diary management and meeting coordination.
- Manage and coordinate the planning and arrangement of business related travel for employees, including international graduates per the Tibra Global Travel Policy.
- Carry out any Office Administration related projects or responsibilities requested from time to time by the leadership team.
- Manage office Credit card reconciliation with Finance Team.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience in running a busy office
- Be a reliable quick thinker who can work under pressure
- Organised with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including friendly telephone manner
- Team player but can work independently and unsupervised
- Strong diary management / Outlook skills
- Advanced Word / PowerPoint / Excel skills
- Experience working within a global organisation and liaising with people in different time zones
- Experience in arranging and coordinating internal and external office events
What we offer you:
In addition to working with smart and like-minded people every day, Tibra's benefits include:
- A market leading, merit-based bonus scheme
- In-house and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to actively support charitable causes through our Foundation
- Generous leave allowances
- Insurance cover
- Massages and personal training
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- A pool table and busy social calendar
- All candidates must have the right to legally work in Australia
- All candidates must pass a criminal history check
- Tibra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer