HR Coordinator - 12 Month Fixed Term ContractApply
12 Month Contract - Austinmer Office
Tibra is a diversified trading firm operating in the world’s most competitive financial markets from offices in Sydney and Austinmer in Australia, and in the City of London.
At Tibra, no day is the same. Our work is challenging and dynamic, which means that our working days can vary in all aspects – hours, work load and tasks. We reward insight and we celebrate success.
Our culture is supportive and collaborative, you will be encouraged to bring your ideas to the table.
The HR Coordinator will support Tibra’s Head of People and Strategy and People Business Partners in recruitment (with a sharp focus on global graduate recruitment), learning and development, employee administration, systems administration and generalist HR duties.
Outstanding communication skills coupled with an energetic and 'can- do' attitude are key to success in this role.
The HR Coordinator will report to the People Business Partner and be based at Tibra’s Austinmer office with some flexibility to work from home. This role is diverse and highly challenging, perfect for a candidate with a passion for recruitment and candidate management, who also enjoys being in a fast paced, highly visible role.
In this role, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment - candidate management, updating recruitment systems, scheduling interviews, facilitating the employment offer process and contract management, a particular focus on graduate recruitment including managing our channels to market
- Employee administration – as it relates to onboarding, employee exits, updating employee records and organisational charts, end to end visa management, workplace health and safety reporting, and updating policies and procedures, employee benefits
- Learning and Development – facilitate employee inductions, maintain employee training records, course scheduling for our in-house training program ‘Tibra University’
- Support the Head of People & Strategy and People Business Partners as required
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year HR experience in a similar role or industry preferred but not essential
- Qualifications in HR, Business, Commerce or similar
- Demonstrated willingness to engage with technology-based solutions (such as the Atlassian suite and Microsoft Dynamics), and proficiency working with Microsoft Office (including excel) and HR and L&D platforms
- Knowledge of contemporary recruitment practices and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and time management
- Ability to work well under pressure within tight deadlines
- Have superior organisational skills
Advantageous to have
- Advanced excel proficiency and technology skills
- Skilled in data analysis with focus on PowerBi
- Experience processing payroll using an external provider
What it's like at Tibra?
Across the world our company culture is:
Dynamic - we're on the move, eager to scale new heights in our industry
Vibrant - excitement and energy are qualities we love
Stimulating - you'll constantly hear someone say or think of something new (no matter how crazy!)
It's an environment you can thrive in
We are completely committed to creating an environment where everyone can reach their full potential, ambitions can be realised and ideas can triumph.
We also want our people to work in an environment where they can relax and be social and that's what we create.
At all our offices around the world (we even have an office that's on the beach!) you'll find breakfast and lunch catered for daily, a fully stocked kitchen and chill out areas. We also hold regular employee social events.
- You must have the ability to legally work in Australia
- You will be required to pass a criminal history check
- Tibra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If you meet the criteria above and have high energy and enthusiasm, we would love to hear from you!