Expression of Interest - FPGA Hardware DeveloperApply
About the Role
Tibra is a leading Proprietary Trading firm operating in the world’s most advanced financial markets. Our work is dynamic and fast-paced with a strong focus on innovation and data-driven solutions.
As a member of Tibra’s hardware development team you will build low latency trading systems using state-of-the-art hardware technologies. We approach our hardware systems in the same manner as our software systems – using effective development tools to ensure we rapidly produce high quality, reliable solutions. Tibra’s hardware development team is responsible for ensuring our trading systems operate at the lowest possible latency.
We use a mix of C++, Haskell, and VHDL to develop our low latency trading systems, so experience in any of these languages is highly valued. A thorough understanding of digital design will also be beneficial. We compete in some of the most competitive markets in the world, so you will need to innovate and constantly push our systems forward.
- Design, develop, and deploy improvements to our hardware trading stack
- Optimise hardware designs to ensure our trading systems operate at the lowest possible latency
- Work with our team of developers to integrate hardware solutions with software trading systems
Experience and Skills
- At least 3 years of hardware design experience
- Proficient in VHDL, Verilog, or Clash for hardware design
- Experience with either Intel or Xilinx FPGA tool chains
- Proven ability to produce reliable, well tested hardware designs
- An understanding of networking systems and protocols
- An interest or experience with functional programming languages (e.g. Haskell, Scheme)
- An interest in FPGA technology and low latency trading systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related qualification
Location: Can be based in Austinmer, NSW or remote within Australia.
Salary: Competitive salary package available