C++ Software DeveloperApply
Tibra is a successful, global proprietary trading firm deploying a diverse range of strategies across multiple asset classes on the world’s most competitive financial markets.
Design, build and maintain our trading infrastructure. You will be responsible for our core trading platform’s performance, correctness and usability. A keen interest in technology is a must and the desire to bring the latest developments into our toolchain.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Understanding of Software Engineering practices and Software Development lifecycle
- 3 years + experience C++, preferably C++14 or C++17
- Basic understanding of networking, multi threading and database technologies
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Proficient in Linux, Bash, and Python
- Basic understanding of financial markets
- Basic understanding of probability/statistics or data analysis
- Logical/analytical thinker
Location: This role can either be based in Austinmer, NSW or remote within Australia. We are open to sponsoring international candidates.