Talent Acquisition SpecialistApply
The successful candidate will need to work from Tibra's Austinmer office a minimum of 2 days per week and will have flexibility to work from home. Please note - we are only considering candidates based in Australia for this role.
Tibra is a diversified trading firm operating in the world’s most competitive financial markets from offices in Sydney and Austinmer in Australia, and London in the United Kingdom.
At Tibra, no day is the same. Our work is challenging and dynamic, which means that our working days can vary in all aspects – hours, workload and tasks. We reward insight and we celebrate success.
Our culture is supportive and collaborative, you will be encouraged to bring your ideas to the table.
About the role:
The acquisition and retention of talented people is critical to Tibra’s long term success. The Talent Acquisition Specialist, whilst supporting all aspects of HR within Tibra, will have a dedicated focus of growing our team through the recruitment of talent from across the globe. You will partner with our Heads of Department to understand their resourcing needs and identify talent in the market that will be a long term cultural fit with Tibra and deliver against our high performance standards.
- Support the Recruitment Lead in all aspects of recruitment
- Partner with the business to understand resourcing requirements and what skills, capabilities and attributes will deliver success for our teams
- Manage the full recruitment cycle from job analysis through to advertising, interviews and candidate selection
- Use your expertise and social/professional networks to search the global market for top candidates
- Engage with our preferred recruiters to ensure our requirements are understood and met
- Engage with candidates throughout their recruitment journey with Tibra, conducting initial screening and offer finalisation
- Manage our candidate pools, building and maintaining relationships with key potentials
- Provide recruitment reports and updates to senior management as required
- Maintain a consistent approach to recruitment, managing templates, processes, employment documents and ensuring data records are kept up to date
Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable and successful track record working within a Human Resources Department, preferably with a dedicated recruitment background in Financial Services.
- Extensive experience working in the recruitment of technical roles
- Working knowledge of the financial services/trading industry
- Demonstrated ability to focus on outcome and efficient delivery
- Contributing to projects and/or work streams in regard to the implementation of strategy and resource
- Creation and analysis of HR statistics and have the ability to present these in a succinct and automated reporting fashion.
- Collaborative working style and has worked directly in recruitment for technical roles such as Trading and IT
- Superior business communication and IT knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels within the organisation
Tertiary qualified in one or more of the following areas (or similar):
- Human Resources
- Strategic Human Resource Management