Senior Network EngineerApply
Tibra is a high-performing global proprietary trading firm. We develop and deploy an ever-evolving suite of investment strategies through scientific analysis and quantitative research, providing liquidity across the world’s most competitive financial markets. Our culture attracts those seeking to make their mark, back their skills and judgement and shape their own future.
The Operations department is a critical enabling function, in charge of building and maintaining reliable and secure global infrastructure that can evolve to meet business needs.
The Network Engineer is a key role within the global Operations team. Tibra invests in training and project exposure to bring up the capabilities of Infrastructure engineers in additional areas to complement their primary competency.
- Complete project work and provide support as required
- Collaborate with other technology teams
- Liaise with vendors, exchanges and other service providers to achieve the best outcomes for Tibra
- Introduce and integrate new technologies
- Ensure Tibra’s infrastructure meets and exceeds expectations in terms of stability, performance, security, and scalability
- Prompt management of failed hardware and physical system issues
- Produce and update effective network documentation
- Install, configure, and manage switches, routers, firewalls and VPN’s
- Undertake monitoring of the network
- Conduct practical and constructive performance analysis of Tibra’s global network
- Maintain network infrastructure as required
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 10 years of Network Engineering experience
- Experience with low latency networking, High resolution timestamping and packet capture
- Experience with dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, PIM SM) and static routing
- Experience with Unicast and Multicast routing
- Experience designing and implementing networks
- Network Certifications (CCNP, CCIE, Arista ACE) or similar, or relevant experience
- Scripting experience with bash and python