This role can be based out of Tibra's Austinmer or Bondi Junction office. The successful candidate may also work from home for 1-2 days per week. Please note - we are only considering candidates based in Australia for this role.
Tibra is a diversified trading firm operating in the world's most competitive financial markets with offices located in Sydney, Austinmer, London, and Hong Kong.
At Tibra, no day is the same. We strive to solve complex problems and enjoy driving new initiatives that keep us ahead in a competitive industry.
Our culture is supportive and collaborative. People are encouraged to share their ideas openly with other creative minds alike every day!
About the role:
As the Recruitment Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of hiring, with the exception of graduate recruitment, in a pivotal role working closely with the Head of Departments in identifying and strategically building a pipeline of candidates for immediate and future hires while managing a small team.
The successful candidate will have direct sourcing experience with the ability to develop long-term relationships with Tibra's preferred agency list. A background in proprietary trading or financial services is highly regarded.
- Partner with desk heads across trading and technology to understand their hiring needs and develop recruiting strategies for immediate and future hires.
- Initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Directly source and approach passive candidates via various sourcing channels
- Maintain and develop relationships with all candidates (present and future)
- Negotiate and lead all conversations with candidates from initial offer to onboarding requirements
- Provide recruitment reports and metrics to senior management
- Keep abreast of market trends, including salary, industry, and employment law
Experience and Skills:
- 7+years of end-to-end recruitment experience in a fast-paced corporate (In-house), RPO or agency environment
- In-depth knowledge of quantitative trading and technology recruitment
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates by using creative sourcing methods
- A strong background in ATS and database management
- Experience in driving and implementing new recruitment process strategies
- Exceptional communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking autonomy within a growing company currently employed at an agency or a corporate firm