Quant Trader - JuniorApply
Quant Trader - Junior
This is an entry level role open to recent University graduates OR applicants with 1-2 years prior experience in a quantitative role - Vacancies open for February and September 2022 commencement in Austinmer, NSW, AUSTRALIA. We are accepting international applications year round.
About the role:
At Tibra our graduates get exposure to the development of real world trading systems and the associated quantitative finance methods in one of the most challenging environments: proprietary trading in Financial markets.
Our graduate program offers candidates a unique opportunity to experience first hand the development of cutting edge proprietary trading systems, while being trained by Tibra's best quants and developers. This program balances fundamental development and financial market theory with on-the-job training and mentoring. You will contribute to the evolution of the Tibra's trading strategies, while building the software development skills and market insights needed for your success as a career quant.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive employee benefits. At Tibra, you will also have the opportunity to undertake extensive training and learning via our in-house Tibra University programs in addition to on-the-job training and mentoring.
This role is based in Austinmer, NSW, Australia.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Development experience – preferably C++ and/or Python
- Experience in data analysis a bonus but not essential
To apply for this role please submit your profile and include:
- Resume (include past/expected University graduation dates)
- University academic transcript including current WAM/GPA (can be noted on resume)
- Residency status (can be noted on resume)
Note: Applications open year round.