People Business PartnerApply
Tibra is a diversified trading firm, operating in the world’s most competitive financial markets, with offices in Sydney and Austinmer in Australia, Hong Kong and London.
We are currently looking for a People Business Partner to join us for a 12 month parental leave cover contract. As a key member of Tibra's Talent team, your work will be challenging and dynamic with no two days the same. We reward insight and we celebrate success. Our culture is supportive and collaborative, and you will always be encouraged to bring your ideas to the table.
Our People Business Partners are integral to Tibra’s success. You'll work closely and collaboratively with the business to deliver People strategies that drive a high-performance environment. You'll provide strong generalist advice, guidance and expertise to the Head of People & Strategy and Heads of Departments. You'll work on projects and BAU workstreams across a range of core HR functions, including Learning and Development, Organisational Development, Workplace Health and Safety, Human Resource Management Systems & Reporting and Human Resource operational requirements.
- A highly competitive base salary
- In-house and external training
- Opportunity to actively support charitable causes through our Foundation
- Weekly massages
- Group fitness classes/ personal training
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Working with smart, passionate and driven people every day
We enjoy working in a hybrid work environment that encourages flexible start and finish times and a combination of working from home and collaborating in the office.
You'll be responsible for:
- Partnering with the business to create and deliver People strategies, ensuring legislative and regulatory compliance
- Executing annual People calendar activities, including resource planning, objective setting, development planning, performance reviews, remuneration review, succession planning and employee engagement activities
- Executing operational/ BAU People activities, including payroll
- Advising Heads of Department and Team Leaders on People matters in their teams
- Coaching and mentoring all employees across the business
- Driving cultural alignment with Tibra's Mission and Values
You'll ideally bring:
- Strong experience as an HR Generalist with a demonstrable history of success
- Experience contributing to HR strategy and planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels within the organisation
- A high level of exposure and/or expertise in:
- Remuneration and Benefits
- Payroll & Superannuation
- Employee Relations
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development
- Workplace Health and Safety
What it's like at Tibra?
Across the world our company culture is:
- Dynamic - we're on the move, eager to scale new heights in our industry
- Vibrant - excitement and energy are qualities we love
- Stimulating - you'll constantly hear someone say or think of something new
It's an environment you can thrive in.
We are completely committed to creating an environment where everyone can reach their full potential, ambitions can be realised and ideas can triumph. We also want our people to work in an environment where they can relax and be social, and that's what we create. At all our offices around the world, you'll have lunch catered daily, a fully stocked kitchen and dedicated chill out areas. We hold regular employee social events and have a number of fitness groups ranging from walking to surfing, Pilates to jujitsu. Our Austinmer office (where this opportunity is based!) is right on the beach if you fancy a lunchtime swim or surf.
If we sound like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply now.
As you submit your application, please consider:
- You must have legal working rights in Australia
- Before joining Tibra, you will be required to pass a criminal history check
- Tibra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer